ALCANCE LEGAL GROUP
BEST PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING AT YOUR SERVICE
LEGAL & TAX ADVICE
Our lawyers maintain a permanent communication with the other divisions of the group, which allows us to provide our clients with global advice on the processing of their legal, tax and accounting issues.
Our lawyers and economists is constantly working to identify opportunities to reduce the tax burden of our clients, providing the best alternative.
This division consists of two areas:
Tax and Accounting Advisory Division, where we make an exhaustive control of the economic situation of your company, and detect all possible improvements in fiscal terms in order to optimize their investments.
Labor Advisory Division, in which in addition to take care of the payroll and social securities of our clients, we also provide legal assistance in conciliation proceedings or litigation before the courts of justice.
Our Lawyers and Tax Consultants have the following areas of specialization:
- Payroll Processing and Social insurance
- Advice on Hiring modality
- Administrative approaches to Public Bodies.
- Legalization Process nonresidents and Hiring of foreigners.
- Full employment advice in disciplinary dismissals, objectives, Layoffs, sanctions etc.
- Development of its accounts and costs.
- Preparation of annual budget and quarterly monitoring.
- Advice on possible funding options in the short - long term.
- Processing to the public institutions.
- Analysis of the main economic-financial rates.
- Data analysis.
- Advice on leasing, renting, factoring, lease – back & confirming operations.
ADVICE & TAX PLANNING
- Integral, individual and business Tax advice.
- Tax advice to non-residents.
- Merger and acquisition of companies.
- Estate planning and heritage.
- Tax planning exercise (National and international).
- Administrative procedures.
- Creation and / or restructuring of companies.
- Preparation, submission, processing, monitoring of tax returns and payments (special, indirect). Customs.
- Support and Coordination of fiscal audits.
- Resources, claims.
- Analysis of the tax impact on the financial statements.